- Nortec will help you to migrate from a legacy e-mail platform to Microsoft Office 365 seamlessly.
- Assess your existing messaging system (IMB Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise, Legacy Microsoft Exchange) with the guidance and expertise of Nortec engineers
- Design an end-state solution that supports your current and future messaging needs
- Develop and deploy a customized implementation strategy using Nortec’s flexible, phased migration options, and effectively manage the pace, cost and risk for your business
- Realize messaging efficiency, workforce productivity and cost savings by leveraging the benefits of Exchange 2010 and decommissioning your legacy messaging system
Nortec solutions are delivered through the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) project management discipline, used by Microsoft to implement their solutions.
The Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) is an adaptable approach for successfully delivering technology solutions faster, with fewer people and less risk, with higher quality results.
There are three tools from Quest that Nortec uses. Quest Migration Manager for Exchange, Quest Migration Active Directory and Quest co-existence manager.
With more than 20 million mailboxes migrated and 32 million mailboxes managed, Quest Software has the experience to help IT simplify and accelerate migration and management of Exchange Server, Office Communications Server and other unified communications (UC) platforms. With Quest, Exchange-based UC is more compliant, available, secure and efficient.
Quest, the expert in Active Directory management, has the depth of knowledge, experience and tools to make your Active Directory secure, compliant and available. As a two-time Microsoft ISV partner of the year, Quest can help you get the answers you need.
Quest delivers secure management tools for Active Directory and unique solutions for automation and provisioning, compliance and audits, security, disaster recovery, mergers and acquisitions, and directory consolidation with Unix, Linux, Mac, Java and certain business applications.