|Copyright © 1997-2012 Nortec Communications, Inc
All Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise provided, all content provided on this Web site is Copyright © 1997-2007 Nortec Communications, Inc. Some content contained on this Web site may contain other copyright information and proprietary notices specific to such content.
Nortec Communications is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of its people.
Nortec is a registered mark of Nortec Communications, Inc.
Nortec Communications, Internet Solutions for Business Growth, CORE, and Client Operations Resource Environment are trademarks of Nortec Communications, Inc. All other trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Web site is acceptance to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws.
1. The trademarks, logos, and service names contained on our Web site are registered and common law Trademarks of Nortec Communications, Inc. Nothing contained on our Web site should not be used without the written permission of Nortec Communications.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Web site is copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission of Nortec Communications.
3. Though Nortec Communications makes reasonable efforts to update the information on our Web site, Nortec Communications makes no guarantees to its accuracy.
4. Nortec Communications is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to our Web site. Your linking from our Web site to other Web sites is at your own risk.
5. Nortec Communications is under no obligation to monitor content posted in chat rooms or message boards, linked sites, or client sites, and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content for any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any laws, be considered a criminal offense, or give rise to civil liability. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any laws, be considered a criminal offense, or give rise to civil liability.
6. Nortec Communications may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting, and thus you are bound by any revisions made.